Reserve Meeting Room
Click Here to apply online.
Filling out the Reserve a Meeting Room Form does not guarantee approval of meeting dates and times. Please call 563-326-7832 to check availability.
Meeting Room Guidelines
- Meetings shall not be limited to the membership of the organization making application, but shall be open to all interested persons.
- Meeting rooms can be booked up to twice a month by the same organization.
- No one shall be charged an admission fee to attend the meeting. Merchandise or services may not be sold when using the room.
- Adequate supervision must be provided. Someone at least 18 years old must be present at all times.
- Must provide special accommodations for handicapped individuals upon request.
- State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings.
- Serving areas must be left clean and ready for the next user.
- The room(s) will be left in an orderlery condition.
- There will be a charge for the replacement of any items missing or damaged.
- The Library will be given 24 hours notice of any meeting cancellation.
- Misrepresentation of the application data or failure to abide by the rules established will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting room.
Please note: The wall barrier between the Brooke & SCRA Rooms is not soundproof. Please be respectful of other groups using the meeting room area.
Adopted by Board of Trustees: 8/10/72
Revised: 10/85,5/15/86,10/29/87,7/23/92,9/30/93,7/24/97,4/22/99; 6/21/2011
Reviewed: 3/23/95; 5/21/98; 3/22/01,3/21/02, 3/20/03, 6/15/04, 12/18/07